The Home Shopping Process
As your real estate agent, part of my job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding to you.
I do that in a number of ways.
I regularly recommend properties for showing that closely match your needs and wants, and are within your price range. That spares you the frustration of visiting homes that aren’t suitable.
I make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
I help you schedule showings that fit your schedule, so there’s little to no inconvenience to you.
Before you view a property, I will provide you with in-depth details about the house, so you can make an informed decision.
I also provide neighborhood information, so you could get a clear sense of what the area is like, in terms of lifestyle, schools, etc.
When you find a property you like, I give you my honest, professional recommendation as to how well the home meets your needs and wants. You won’t have to make such an important decision without my expert advice.
As your real estate agent, I’m committed to getting you into the right home, and I’m with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home meet your “needs” (the features you must have)? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of your “wants” (the features you’d like to have, but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling, or renovations soon?
- What do you like the most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like?
- Take a walk around the neighborhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s my job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the house you want.
Ready to get started? Submit an inquiry form and I’ll contact you.