Your Agent Will Coordinate All The Details
When selling your house, it’s exciting when you start receiving offers. That means, people are interested in your property and have prepared a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date and one or more conditions.
Ideally, when you receive offers, you’ll want to sell your house for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to secure financing.
I realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate agent, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offers with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment, as to the quality of each offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Prepare counter-offers, if necessary, that increase your chances of pocketing more money.
- Skillfully negotiating with the buyer or buyer’s agent, on your behalf, to sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary paperwork and work closely with the buyer, or buyer’s agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your house for the best price possible is my expertise, especially in this local market.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit an inquiry form and I’ll contact you.